Whoa! Hang on to your hats! We're in for the ride of our lives! Yee Haw!

God is so good!  Elijah House is amazing.  God is passionately pursuing me!  Me? Yes me!  He LOVES me!  He is crazy about me!  My prayer is that truth will sink deep into my heart, never to be ripped out.

Every woman's question, according to John and Stasi Eldredge in "Captivating":  Am I lovely?  Do you see me?  Are you captivated by what you find in me?

We need to take this question to God - and find the answer - a resounding YES!

I am ready for the ride of my life!  Yee haw!  I am free!  Now to go shopping!  I have some cowboy boots and a cowboy hat to buy!

Comments

  1. Whatcha gonna do with your newfound freedom? Besides ride horse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we will see where God takes me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts