1985 (Diary of a 10 year old)

January 1985


This is the sticker that was stuck on me to go in to visit mom when she was in the Baltamore hospital.



March 1985

This was mom’s bracelet she had to where when she was in the hospital. But she got releced today.



Wednesday April 2, 1986

Dear Diary,

I have not written in you for the longest time. Verna Newswanger’s father passed away a couple day’s ago. Betty Sauder did also. So did Dan Sensenig, and Mommy. Today was the first day back in school from Easter vaccation. After school we went to Wayfares. We took a tour of MCC. It was neat. Afterward we had pumpkin custard cake and ice tea. It was good. All except for the ice tea. Yuk! Boy was that horrible. Then we went back to the church and swinged. I was smashed. Denise wanted to do spider so we did. But then Sherie go on too. Boy my leg’s ached like crazy. Well it’s time to go to bed. See ya!



December 23, 1986

Hi there. It’s been a long time since I wrote on your lovely pages. So I better catch you up on some news. First of all, I haven’t told you that my mom died did I. Well that was over a year ago. October 20, 1985. I miss her. But here’s some better news. My dad is getting married. On March 7, 1987. The lady is nice and very pretty. Her name is Ruth Ann. She has 2 children, Amy and Jason. Amy is 12. Jason is 13. Fill you in later!



March 21, 1987

Hi! Missed you. But I was so busy. We moved our things in and dad got married. Sorry I didn’t write till now! Today we cleaned the house! Spring came yesterday. See ya.

Comments

Popular Posts