Todays Agenda

I've been thinking I would like to do a little daily "diary" of my summer..... Don't know if it will happen or not - but I might give it a shot.  I would really appreciate if anyone is reading if you would let me know you are there!  If you can't post a comment, just send me an email - bwstauffer@dejazzd.com

Today, we got 12 more laying hens to add to our chickens!  So, eggs anyone?  I am sure we will have way more than we can use - but I love that - to be able to bless people with eggs when they stop by!

I am going to go out and plant my green beans and a few other warm weather stuff.  I will take some picks of my first raised bed and give you a peek at what is already growing.  Brian went to see if he can find a rototillar.  Then, I will be able to plant the wildflowers and other things I have! 

I also have a pile of dishes to do and some laundry in the washer to hang out!  I tend to use the dryer too often, but who can resist on a day like this!

Have a lovely day!

Comments

  1. Your day sounds so wonderfully normal... I'm envious, sitting here in the hospital with Luke for another day while Keith is at home with the others...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Carol - when did he go in to the hospital? How is he doing? We were just talking that last year on Mothers Day weekend I was in the hospital with Corina - I am glad to have a normal day this year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts