Mother's Day

My favorite part of today was breakfast prepared by the girls - French Toast and Coffee!  And some special one on one time with James (I was trying to take a nap and he snuggled up next to me, talking, being all sweet).

We enjoyed a nice visit with Brian's parents - she made us supper.

I saw my dear friend Melanie this morning at church.

And I took a little Johny Jump Up to church that I put in a tiny pot, and said I was going to give it to someone who needed to be encouraged.  I didn't know who, but I knew I would before church was over.

Mary Jane wanted to choose - and she put it in the van because the sweet mother that she thought needed it, wasn't there!  She spent part of the weekend in the hospital with her little boy..... (She is looking for you Carol!).

Comments

  1. Awww...how sweet of Mary Jane...just the thought warmed my heart tremendously :-) And I do love johnny jump-ups; we had so many in the woods, but none here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts