Not feeling well

I decided that this is my outlet for info that I don't think the whole world needs to know through facebook!

I haven't been feeling myself over the past 3 days - and I am wondering if it is an inner ear infection or sinus infection.

My ears don't feel quite right - I have felt like my equilibrium was off yesterday and the day before.  Today I do not feel that way - thank God for that - but my ears feel strange - sensitive, achey.

I've been doing a lot of reading and God is moving in miraculous ways in my life - leading me to follow the design for my life - and not to fight against it. 

I had to wonder if some of this is not spiritual - an attack - an attempt to distract me from my goal of walking in obedience to the calling of Christ on my life.

Comments

Popular Posts