Learning Out Loud

I'm on a journey: praying, processing and trying to sort my ideas and thoughts out into some organized calm.   Only, the organized calm has been slow in coming. I haven't figured it all out yet, but I know that I am writing.  

The best I can tell is that I am writing to:


Help you to remember what God has done. 
Show you what God is doing.

So that your faith grows and you are encouraged to keep putting one foot in front of the other.


I recently read a thought-provoking quote:


"Sometimes the best solution is a partial solution." 

Tsh Oxenreider


I have come up with a partial solution to the problem of not knowing which way to go with my writing.  I am in the middle stages of designing a new blog and am working on creating a mission statement and identifying a specific reader.  I'm still hashing it out.  I have decided to record my progress and process in the form of a weekly newsletter. That is my partial solution.  I haven't solved the problem, but I am one step closer to doing so.

When I was in North Carolina a month ago for a Writing Workshop, Brian Dixon said that a water bottle can not read it's own label.   I am trying to read my own label - and I can't.  What do I have to offer?  I am no expert. Not a guru.  


Maybe you have some ideas?  What are your pain points?  What do I have to offer that would be helpful to you?  Can you read my label?

So I'm not a guru on anything.  I'm not an expert.  BUT I was challenged by these 3 questions:

1.  Are you curious?
2.  Are you willing to document your process?
3.  Can you be humble and vulnerable enough to share your journey and process with others?

In a nut shell - Are you willing to Learn Out Loud?  (Jeremy Montoya from Video Fruit)
A weekly newsletter arriving quietly in your inbox, will be my way of documenting the process and learning out loud.  And Lord knows, I've got a lot to learn.  My hunch is that 95% of what I learn won't have anything to do with the blog, but more to do with a refining and restoring process in my own life.


Who knows what I will be learning over the next several weeks and months? 
I invite you to join me on the journey as I "Learn Out Loud."     


Weekly Learn Out Loud Letter from Wanda

* indicates required

Comments

Popular Posts