Where does my help come from?



My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth

Psalm 121

A song for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem.

1 I look up to the mountains—
    does my help come from there?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth!
3 He will not let you stumble;
    the one who watches over you will not slumber.
4 Indeed, he who watches over Israel
    never slumbers or sleeps.
5 The Lord himself watches over you!
    The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.
6 The sun will not harm you by day,
    nor the moon at night.
7 The Lord keeps you from all harm
    and watches over your life.
8 The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go,
    both now and forever.
New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

I have just met Karen Rutledge, through Hope*Writers, and her story touches my heart.
Psalm 121 are the verses that God put on my heart as I thought of Karen last night.

I hope you will be blessed by them too.

Hop on over to Karen's blog and read her story.

http://karenvrutledge.com/day-i-heard-gods-voice/



Comments

Popular Posts