I'm waiting for perfect conditions


Ecclesiastes 11:4

"If you wait for PERFECT CONDITIONS you will never get anything done!" 

The Living Bible

I have a confession to make.  

I have been waiting on perfect conditions to restart my blog.  This blog, which was my entry point into the blogging world, has lay dormant for 4 years!  Now granted, I did have my Stauffer's Nook photography blog for a few years in between.  I got rid of that in the process of trying to figure things out.  Where am I going with my blog?  Who am I writing for?  What am I writing about?  

Perfect conditions:

  • I will start blogging again when I know how to use Word Press and can make the blog look like I want it to look.
  • I will start blogging again when I figure out what I am going to write about.
  • I will start blogging again when things slow down at work and I am able to invest more time in writing.
  • I will start blogging again when I figure out who my ideal reader is.
  • I will start blogging again when my house is clean.
  • I will start blogging again when Mt. Washmore has been conquored. 

No more waiting.  I will start blogging again.  And I will find my way as I push through the difficult stuff.

How about you?  

Do you have a message that God has placed on your heart that you want to share with others? 
Maybe it's time to start.  Stop waiting for perfect conditions.  You may never start.  


Comments

Popular Posts