Mistakes into Miracles

I am in the process of baking rolls with Corina.   To make a long story short, we have quite a bit more oil in the recipe, due to a miscommunication between the two of us.  She was pretty upset that she had "ruined" the dough.... I am having faith that a little extra oil may make the rolls taste even better....!
I tried to encourage her - I wouldn't allow herself to beat herself up for the mix up. 

The dough is set to rise on the stove top.  Could these rolls be the best we ever have had? Maybe.  I got to thinking - aren't there some famous mistakes?  You know, someone ended up making an invention because they made a mistake?  I would like to research this - maybe write a story for Corina on how mistakes can be made into miracles.....

I'd like to hear if you have any of these mistakes in mind!

Comments

  1. All that comes to mind at the moment is the story about the name of WD-40. The 40 stands for the 40th try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts