A few notes from the conference on Burden Bearing

A day full of talk on burden bearing! 

A prayer for the wounded burden bearer....

Lord, I bring _______ before you, who because of Your call, has earnestly been carrying people in her heart, faithfully interceding for them.  But somewhere along the way, she became weighed down with the heaviness of the sins of other people and forgot Your yoke is to be easy and Your burden light.  She has tried to take more than You intended.

From Elijah House material


From my head and heart (from the Father)

Word in my mind:  You will tread upon the serpent.    (Picture in my mind:  A cowboy boot on my foot, crushing a snake's head).

"You will tread upon the lion and the cobra.  YOU WILL trample the great lion and the serpent!  Because HE loves me, says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.  He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.  With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

Comments

Popular Posts