Breakthrough Opposed

God is ready to birth something in me and my family. Satan is coming against us, opposing us with selfishness and disrespect. God, I pray for a release of your anointing on each one of us. I pray that you would call Brian and me out in our leadership of this family. I pray that as you give us the charge to mold and shape these children you have given to us, you would also give us the wisdom and insight into the behaviors that we see. Raise our eyes from the earthly realm to the heavenly. As we witness the sins of our children, ie. lying, disrespect, ungratefulness, make clear to us the way that you would have us instill HONESTY, RESPECT, and THANKFULNESS.

I call out, I declare, that the family of Brian and Wanda are an honest, respectful and thankful people. We are grateful to you Father for the way you have led us to the place we are in. Reveal to me, as the creative one, how to instill in the children thankful and grateful hearts. Reveal to us how to instill honesty and respect.

Brian said that "The greatest leaders are often those that you do not even know are leading."

My feeble attempts at leading often resemble an attempt to gain control and involve some yelling or manipulation. God, restore leadership to me. Restore Godly, Christ centered leadership to me. Knowing who I am in you and not being shy about speaking out what God lays on my heart. I need you Jesus. As Satan opposes the breakthrough that you have for us, I pray against his opposition

Comments

Popular Posts